With our proven highly interactive consortium process our clients experience:
- 70% success rate with Innovative Medicine Initiative (IMI) proposals
- 2x increase in research productivity
- Access to other sources of funding in addition to grant funding
- The ability to form a consortium even when there are no relevant open grant funding call topics
- Consortium meetings and conference calls where problems are solved, opportunities are identified, and ideas are transformed into concrete project plans
- Project designs that make funders and partners enthusiastic
Scott Wagers, MD - The "Consortium Whisperer" - When teams of individuals with diverse backgrounds think together to develop ideas and solve problems, they generate know-how that is hard to get in any other way.
Having had the privilege to bear witness to this process in more than 10.000 hours of dialogue in multi-disciplinary and multi-stakeholder teams across many different scientific domains Scott brings an unusual depth of experience to each project.
He provides both intellectual input as well as guidance on the principles and processes of working well together in consortia.
Scott and the professional team at BioSci Consulting have helped develop and deliver a number of high-profile consortia totalling more than 179 million in funding: