Having spent more than 8.000 hours moderating the interactions in biomedical R&D consortia : U-BIOPRED, AirPROM, COPD MAP, eTRIKS, SHARP CRC, and now AIMS 2 Trials (collectively >178 million in funding) we have developed a proven process that:
- Transforms tensions into a source of creativity for problem solving and new opportunities
- Engages 80% or more of project partners in helping you to deliver
- Produces at least 4 X more opportunities for funding
- Makes progress 50% faster than a typical collaborative project
- Increases the meaningful involvement of stakeholders, in particular patient stakeholders
- Incorporates transformative technology SMEs to accelerate clinical implementation
If you believe that working well together can change the future of medicine, so do we.
Unable to continue his career as a clinician researcher because of cross border work permitting issues, Scott Wagers founded BioSci Consulting in 2006 as a temporising measure.
It was a struggle. Designing and delivering collaborative projects is very different from conducting your own research. Then the opportunity arose to partner with one of the icons in the field of asthma research, Peter Sterk.
Together with a group of leaders in the field they designed and delivered one of the initial flagship projects of the Innovative medicines initiative: U-BIOPRED.
In addition to U-BIOPRED, at BioSci Consulting we have helped design and deliver a number of paradigm shifting projects across various domains worth more than 178 million euros:
If you would like to make a real difference in medicine with a highly performing project, ....
We would love to hear from you.
An idea is just a beginning, and proof of concept alone does not help patients.
"To him who devotes his life to science, nothing can give more happiness than increasing the number of discoveries, but his cup of joy is full when the results of his studies immediately find practical applications."